Participation and Eligibility
- One of our academic team will visit your school to assess your suitability for the competition and present the programme to your students.
- Select 10-20 of your most gifted students to form your school team.
- Students must be between 12-16 years of age
- Choose a dedicated, committed member of the teaching staff, who has a very high level of English.
- Complete the registration form and return to Matt Hird at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In October you will receive a registration pack from Oxford International, including the theme for the BEO and a detailed copy of the competition guidelines. This book will provide you and your school with all the
- information you need on how to prepare for the individual academic events, which your students will perform in the UK during the competition.
- October – Easter: school teams prepare for the events, as part of their extra-curricular programme at school