During the British English Olympics, the safety, security and wellbeing of all students is extremely important to us at Oxford International. From the careful selection of our partner campuses and recruitment of our staff to the academic and cultural programme design and delivery, student welfare is our number one priority.
- Our experienced staff are on site and available 24 hours a day. It is their role to ensure that students settle in, make friends and use English throughout their stay in the UK. They also accompany and look after students on excursion and meet them at the airport when they arrive.
- Each campus has its own dedicated Welfare Officer and Student Advice Bureau, which students can visit at any time for support and information or if they have any problems.
- We also have at least one trained first-aider and doctor on call at each centre. Parents should notify us of any medical conditions in advance of arrival.
- Upon arrival, students will receive a compulsory induction during which they will receive information about emergency procedures and code of conduct expected of them while they are here.
- We follow British Council and English UK guidelines very carefully.