Bradfield School dates from the 19th century and the school occupies its own village in the Berkshire countryside, including a beautiful Anglican church where Kate Middleton was baptized. The school has a well established reputation for its academic excellence and a well-rounded education. Stunning architecture, superb catering and beautiful scenery this is has been a BEO campus for the past three years.
Students stay in single- sex boarding houses that are close to the classrooms and dining hall.
Three meals are included. Packed lunches on excursion days
- Purpose built theatre and performance space
- Beautiful outdoor Greek amphitheatre
- Sports facilities include swimming pool and astro-turf sports pitches
- Stunning Anglican church on campus
- Recently built music school
Daily internet access
LHR: 90mins, LGW: 2 hrs , STN: 3 hours
Laundry service provided on a weekly basis